LaSalle Network has partnered with an industry leader in workforce optimization to find a Payroll Specialist to join their team. This company provides a workforce management software that includes scheduling, labor management, task management and much more. This role will report to the VP of People and Culture.
Payroll Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process multiple monthly US and international payroll submissions and ensure timely submission via payroll systems
- Process file feeds from payroll to the appropriate carriers after each payroll processing cycle
- Communicate with managers or team members to resolve questions or gather missing payroll related information
- Reconcile timecard entries and assist with leave balance inquiries, corrections or calculations
- Post payroll reconciliations and reports for review by the Senior Global Payroll Analyst
- Complete and review year-end processes for international pay groups
- Ensure customer success to team members by responding to requests and answering payroll related Team Member questions
- Maintain team member data in HRIS system
- Set up new hire profiles in HRIS system
- Responsible for administrative off-boarding of team members
Payroll Specialist Requirements:
- 5 years of experience handling multiple international, specifically in EMEA and APAC and multi-state payroll processing
- Strongly prefer knowledge of global payroll and/or HRIS system such as UKG, ADP (Paylocity/Blue Marble Preferred)
- Experienced working with multiple software packages at the intermediate or advanced level including but not limited to Excel, Word, PowerPoint and payroll processing software
- Extensive experience working with numbers and demonstrated accuracy with data entry
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to communicate/interface at multiple levels across the company
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Customer success orientation towards assisting other team members
- Associates degree or 5 years of experience in HR/ Payroll
If you have an interest in joining an industry leader in workforce optimization, please apply to this role today!
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , payroll #LI-DAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.