Are you an experienced payroll professional looking for that next opportunity with a fast-growing company in the real estate industry? Our client is looking for a Payroll Manager to join their team to support their Senior Living facilities and help the team with their continued growth.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong attention to detail and be customer service focused. The Payroll Manager will be overseeing bi-weekly payroll, be able to manage shift differentials and preferably come from a healthcare and/or hospitality background. This role will work cross-functionally with various departments and support HR initiatives as well.
Role and Responsibilities
- Oversee all aspects of payroll for the assigned portfolio
- Conduct biweekly payroll for 12+ facilities and 500+ employees
- Oversee payroll for full-time and part-time employees working all shifts in the facilities, ensuring accurate shift-differentials
- Manage vendor relationships with benefits partners for the 401(k), HSA and FSA
- Lead administration of HSA and FSA plans with vendor partner(s), including month tracking/balancing of plans and communicating to accounting teams monthly for any billbacks
- Prepare reports regarding payroll and benefits
- Process any off-cycle payrolls as needed or required by law
- Bachelor’s degree required, preference for CPP or other continuing payroll educations
- 4+ years of payroll experience, preferably across multiple states
- Experience with shift differentials required
- Strong knowledge of 401(k) programs and HSA and FSA program administration
- Experience working in ADP Workforce Now preferred; experience in implementing new payroll software programs in the past a plus
- Strong excel and reporting skills
- Experience in healthcare or hospitality industry (strongly preferred)
- Passionate and collaborative team-player
- Results-driven and focused on improving processes
- Decisive who uses good judgement based on data and analysis
- Open-minded professional willing to learn from mistakes
What we offer
- Open, collaborative culture
- Flexible paid time off benefits
- Great benefits package
- Retirement 401(k) plan with company match
- Corporate property gym
- Parental leave
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.