Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is partnering with a leading financial services/investment firm to hire their next global Payroll Manager. This firm has been around for the last two decades and is at the forefront of leading investment strategy on a global scale.
Headquartered in Chicago, but with offices in multiple countries, they have a very diversified portfolio and state of the art office space.
Payroll Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage and supervise the team of payroll specialists
- Oversee payroll for 1000+ employees nationally and internationally
- Be involved with year-end tax processes, audits, liabilities and general ledger reports
- Partner with Tax and Accounting
- Work with Talent Acquisition on global hiring strategies along with new onboarding processes
- Process changes in HRIS system to include new hire onboarding, transfers, salary changes and terminations
Payroll Manager Requirements:
- 5-7 years of payroll management experience
- Highly proficient in major payroll software's along with Excel
- Payroll certifications are a plus
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to be a team player
The Payroll Manager will manage the payroll process for offices around the world and be the main point of contact for internal employees and external vendors for all things payroll.
If you are interested in and meet the requirements above, please apply!
Senior Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: payroll , payroll manager , workday , processing payroll , taxes , accounting , global , international , payroll director , senior manager #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.