Are you an experienced payroll professional looking for that next opportunity with a fast-growing company in the technology industry? Our client is looking for a Payroll Manager to join their team to oversee several payroll administrators and be the liaison between other departments.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong attention to detail and be customer service focused. The Payroll Manager will be overseeing bi-weekly payroll and ideally have experience with integrating new software systems. This role will work cross-functionally with various departments and support ongoing initiative as they grow.
Payroll Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee all aspects of payroll for the assigned portfolio
- Conduct biweekly payroll for 3 sister companies and 500+ employees
- Oversee payroll for full-time and part-time employees working all shifts in the facilities, ensuring accurate shift-differentials
- Manage vendor relationships with benefits partners for the 401(k), HAS and FSA
- Lead administration of HSA and FSA plans with vendor partner(s) including month tracking/balancing of plans and communicating to accounting teams monthly for any billbacks
- Prepare reports regarding payroll and benefits
- Process any off-cycle payrolls as needed or required by law
Payroll Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preference for CPP or other continuing payroll educations
- 4+ years of payroll experience, preferably across multiple states
- Experience with shift differentials required
- Strong knowledge of 401(k) programs and HSA and FSA program administration
- Experience with Ceridian required
- Strong Excel and reporting skills
- Experience in healthcare or hospitality industry strongly preferred
- Passionate and collaborative team-player
- Results-driven and focused on improving processes
- Decisive who uses good judgement based on data and analysis
- Open-minded professional willing to learn from mistakes
If you are interested in the Payroll Manager position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Senior Recruiter, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: payroll , processing , multi-state , ADP , W-2 , bi-weekly , benefits , HR , manager , supervisor , excel #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.