Looking to take the next step in your payroll career? Our client, an industry leader in the manufacturing world is seeking a Payroll Coordinator to join their team in their Rosemont office. This Payroll Coordinator will be working in a highly collaborative environment to process payroll for multi-state and Canadian employees.
The ideal candidate will have had prior experience with payroll processing for multi-state non-union employees, have a strong desire to grow within the company and be able to handle a fast-paced environment.
Payroll Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Process payroll information for 500+ employees for accurate paychecks
- Assist with processing garnishments
- Make appropriate adjustments and support field staff with any inquiries
- Support the HR team with any additional responsibilities
- Resolve payroll issues and address all payroll related questions
- Communicate payroll policies to employees
- Maintain accurate payroll documentation and make necessary updates
- W-2 preparation and year-end process support
- Work closely with Human Resources for any payroll relevant matters
Payroll Coordinator Requirements:
- 5+ years of payroll processing experience
- Collaborative, team player mentality
- Proficiency in Excel and payroll processing systems
- High attention to detail and committed to helping people
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills are required
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
If you are interested in the Payroll Coordinator position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: payroll , processing , multi-state , non-union , paychecks , ADP , W-2 , bi-weekly , weekly , bi-week , payroll tax , garnishments , Paylocity , Paychex , semi-monthly , LOA , Leave of absence , timecard , timecards , Ceridian , Workforce Now , WFN , child support #LI-AR2
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.