Job DescriptionOur client in Chicago, IL, in the financial services industry, is looking to hire their next Payroll Coordinator to join their downtown office. This company does investment for high net individuals and is looking to add to their growing team!
This position is located in the loop on a flexible hybrid schedule and is offering room for growth within their payroll department as the company continues to add headcount.
Payroll Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Process the payroll for multiple client entities that are on different pay frequencies along with pay schedules
- Understand OT payouts
- Monitor state compliance reports, which may include requesting new state IDs, reviewing missing IDs
- Process adjustments in pay for raises and bonuses
- Assist with new client setup in ADP WorkforceNow, Paychex and Paycom
Payroll Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in payroll
- Experience with multi-state payroll
- General understanding of accounting or GL related issues to payroll
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply today!
Team Lead, Accounting and Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national