LaSalle Network is partnering with a venture capital and private equity firm to hire a Payroll, Benefits & HR Onboarding Manager. This individual will oversee the organization's payroll functions and the administration of all benefit and retirement programs.
Payroll, Benefits & HR Onboarding Manager Responsibilities:
- Implement, maintain and review payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes and other deductions
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations and changes to pay rates
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local payroll, wage and hour laws and best practices
- Facilitate audits by providing records and documentation to auditors
- Ensure the accuracy of all benefits enrollments in the HRIS to provide vendors with accurate eligibility information
- Process and administer all leave-of-absence requests and disability paperwork: medical, personal, disability and FMLA
- Respond to 401(k) inquiries from managers and employees relating to enrollments, plan changes and contribution amounts
- Administer the open enrollment process
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local compensation laws and regulations
Payroll, Benefits & HR Onboarding Manager Requirements:
- 3-5 years related experience required within HR, payroll and benefits
- Extensive knowledge of the payroll function including preparation, balancing, internal controls and payroll taxes
- Knowledge of federal, state and local regulations and compliance requirements related to employee compensation
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with payroll software and the ability to learn new systems as needed
Keywords and Related Terms: payroll , benefits , benefits administration , 401K , HR , HR admin , payroll processing #LI-NADH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.