This driven client in the financial services space is looking for an extraordinary Payroll and Benefits Administrator to join their booming team. This position supports 200+ employees in the organization. As this business grows, the right person will be able to adapt in a quickly changing environment and creatively solve problems. The role will be to report to the VP of Compensation and Benefits. Training during the first few months will be fully onsite, then the role will move to a hybrid model with four days onsite per week.
Payroll and Benefits Administrator Responsibilities:
- Payroll guru; run payroll, reconcile timecards, reconcile benefit invoices and enrollments
- Audit accuracy and performance functions in ADP
- Assist with hiring, onboarding, terminations and offboarding
- Conduct background checks
- File heavy role with confidential paperwork for new hires and enrollments
Payroll and Benefits Administrator Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- PHR and/or SPHR preferred
- 1+ years of experience with running payroll (ADP preferred)
- Proficiency with Excel
- Comprehensive knowledge of best practices in benefits and HR policy and procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: hr , payroll , benefits #LI-CTHRDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.