If you consider yourself a dynamic Payroll Administrator and are eager to develop professionally, we have an exciting opportunity with a consistently growing industrial client of ours in the western suburbs. LaSalle Network has partnered with a leader in their industry who has consistently grown through strategic acquisitions. This individual will be responsible for the oversight of bi-weekly or semimonthly payroll processing for over 5 locations.
The ideal Payroll Administrator candidate will be able to handle payroll discrepancies, have strong customer service skills, have processed a high volume before and understand the relationship between payroll and finance. Additionally, this Payroll Administrator should be someone who looks to improve processes in order to be most efficient.
Payroll Administrator Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with all related federal and provincial legislations, corporate policies, and the collective bargaining agreements
- Provide payroll-related data and reports as required for decision making purposes for senior leadership
- Review current payroll practices and implement training and best practices for department
- Manages any payroll discrepancies as it relates and provide guidance to other team members as required
Payroll Administrator Requirements:
- 4+ years of progressive experience within payroll
- 3+ years of experience working with large payroll systems
- Knowledge of Federal and State Tax Laws
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to handle and resolve employee’s inquiries
- Filing quarterly and year end taxes for the US and Canada
- Experience with Delegates/Expatriates
- Ability to set up earnings and deduction codes in regard to taxing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Compensation: $60,000 - $70,000 commensurate with experience.
If you are interested in this Payroll Administrator position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Senior Recruiter, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: payroll , payroll administrator , payroll specialist , HR , UltiPro , union , non-union , bi-weekly , semimonthly , payroll processing , CPP , ADP, Ceridian #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.