Our client, a leader in the for-profit education industry, is looking to hire in their Phoenix, Arizona offices. This company teaches the next generation to understand the complexities of different people and they support inner growth and love for all backgrounds.
If you are looking to work for a company that empowers students to experience different cultures and gain independence, look no further! The company has experienced rapid growth over the past few years and are looking to expand their accounting team and hire a Payroll Accountant.
The Payroll Accountant will report directly the Controller and sit on a team of about 10 accountants. The role will be a 50/50 split; half of the time will be spent processing payroll for their two international entities, and the other half will include core accounting responsibilities. The company is redoing their entire accounting department and looking for thoughtful leaders who are not afraid of a challenge and not afraid of change.
Payroll Accountant Responsibilities:
- Process payroll for two entities that are over 250 employees each
- Process payroll for union, non-union, part-time, full-time and salaried and hourly employees
- Process tax corrections and generate W-2s as needed
- Book journal entries, process invoices and reconcile bank accounts
- Assigned various ad hoc reports as needed
- Assist in Standard Operating Procedure documentation, process improvement and an upcoming ERP implementation
Payroll Accountant Requirements:
- 2+ years processing international payroll, ideally for over 200 employees
- Experience working in ADP
- Strong technical skills in Excel
If you are looking for an opportunity to get in a rapidly expanding organization and join a company that encourages growth and education, this is the perfect opportunity for you! If you are interested in this Payroll Accountant opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: payroll accountant , accountant , accounting , journal entries , adp #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.