Our client, a leader in the for-profit education industry, is looking to hire in their Phoenix, Arizona office.
If you are looking to work for a company that empowers students to experience different cultures and gain independence, look no further! The company has experienced rapid growth over the past few years and is looking to expand their accounting team and hire a Payroll Accountant.
The Payroll Accountant will report directly to the Controller and sit on a team of about 10 accountants. The role will be a 50/50 split; half of the time will be spent processing payroll for their two international entities, and the other half will include core accounting responsibilities. The company is looking for thoughtful leaders who are not afraid of a challenge or change.
Payroll Accountant Responsibilities:
- Process payroll for two entities that are over 250 employees each
- Process payroll for union, non-union, part-time, full-time and salaried and hourly employees
- Process tax corrections and generate W-2s as needed
- Book journal entries, process invoices and reconcile bank accounts
- Assigned various ad hoc reports as needed
- Assist in Standard Operating Procedure documentation, process improvement and an upcoming ERP implementation
Payroll Accountant Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience processing international payroll, ideally for over 200 employees
- 2+ years of experience in GL accounting
- Experience working in ADP
- Strong technical skills in Excel
If you are looking for an opportunity to get in a rapidly expanding organization and join a company that encourages growth and education, this is the perfect opportunity for you! If you are interested in this Payroll Accountant opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: staff accountant , accountant , accounting , journal entries , senior accountant , senior staff accountant , sr. accountant , payroll , ADP #LI-NADH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.