LaSalle Network is currently partnering with one of the nation's largest home infusion providers looking for a Patient Registrar to join their team. This national organization embraces growth and change and encourages their team members to make a difference. As a Patient Registrar, you are responsible for processing patient registration in an efficient and courteous manner.
Patient Registrar Responsibilities:
- Greet and register patients for outpatient procedures or hospital admission
- Complete/update patient demographics
- Perform verification of insurance for payors
- Register patients for outpatient procedures or hospital admission
Patient Registrar Requirements:
- 2+ years of patient registration, central scheduling, or patient access experience
- Required minimum education: High School Diploma or GED
- Understanding of Revenue Cycle including admission, billing, payments and denials
- Epic experience preferred
This company has great company culture, and a beautiful new open-air office environment. If you are interested in continuing your career as a Patient Registrar, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: patient access , registration , registrar , payment , payment plans , charity , follow up , claims , rebill , medical biller , medical collector , financial counselor , patient registration , charity , payment plan , billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , patient , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies ,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.