Our client has provided exceptional care for more than a century. With a variety of specialties, they have grown in both size and stature to fulfill all patient’s healthcare needs with leading medical experts. Due to their expansive growth, they have an immediate need for talented Patient Registrars.
The Patient Registrar will be responsible for providing a first-class experience from patients that call the facility with inquiries, appointments, or consultations. Additional tasks include assisting patients with promptness, accuracy, and an overall personal touch.
Patient Registrar Responsibilities:
- Handle inbound phone calls from patients
- Screen patients, handle sensitive medical information
- Compose messages to providers regarding patient symptoms and Rx requests
- Update patient demographics and insurance information
- Adhere to HIPAA
Patient Registrar Requirements:
- GED or High School Diploma required; college degree preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in healthcare administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in this Patient Registrar position, please apply today!
Associate, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: patient services , patient access , insurance verification , medical admin , patient registration , hospital registration , scheduler , registration , insurance , epic, referral , authorization , eligibility , verification , insurance , scheduler #LI-OTHRCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.