Are you looking for a new opportunity to expand your existing skillset while also gaining valuable experience to grow your career? Our client is a leading health system in Dallas, TX that focuses on quality and innovation with many opportunities for growth and development.
Our client is looking for a Patient Account Specialist to resolve self-pay patient accounts and manage accounts receivables. The leadership team is looking for knowledgeable revenue cycle professional who can start as soon as possible. If you are looking for a career with an organization that is a leader in the healthcare industry, then this Patient Account Specialist position is for you!
Patient Account Specialist Responsibilities:
- Assign self-pay accounts to the collection agency and ensure generation of patient statements and calls are completed in a timely manner
- Complete reconciliation of accounts turned over to outside agencies
- Accurate and timely follow up and resolution for all self-pay accounts receivable
- Assembles bad debt packets with required documentation for approval
- Ensure bad debt logs are completed and reconciled to the general ledger
- Contact patients directly for information required to finalize account balances
Patient Account Specialist Requirements:
- Basic computer skills
- Microsoft Office
- Exceptional detail orientation, critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate and work cohesively as part of a team
- Communicates effectively orally and in writing internally and externally
- Customer service aptitude
If you are interested in this Patient Account Specialist opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: Medicare , Medicaid , remittance , a/r , aging , payment , payment plans , charity , follow up , claims , rebill , medical biller , medical collector , financial counselor , patient registration , charity , payment plan , billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , patient , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies #LI-OTHRCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.