Are you looking for a new opportunity to grow your existing skillset while also gaining valuable experience and growing your career? Our client is a leading health system in Tampa, FL that focuses on quality and innovation with many opportunities for growth and development. Their leading program will give you the tools you need to succeed! If you are looking for a career in an organization that is a leader in the healthcare industry, then this position is for you!
Our client is looking for a Patient Account Specialist to resolve self-pay patient accounts and manage accounts receivables. The leadership team is looking for knowledgeable revenue cycle professional who can start as soon as possible.
Patient Account Specialist Responsibilities:
- Assign self-pay accounts to the collection agency and ensure generation of patient statements and calls are completed timely
- Complete reconciliation of accounts turned over to outside agencies
- Accurate and timely follow up and resolution for all self-pay accounts receivable
- Assemble bad debt packets with required documentation for approval
- Ensure bad debt logs are completed and reconciled to the general ledger
- Contact patients directly for information required to finalize account balances
Patient Account Specialist Requirements:
- Microsoft Office/basic computer skills
- Exceptional detail orientation, critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate and work cohesively as part of a team
- Communicates effectively orally and in writing internally and externally
- Customer service client first aptitude
If you are interested in this Patient Account Specialist opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: Medicare , Medicaid , remittance , a/r , aging , payment , payment plans , charity , follow up , claims , rebill , medical biller , medical collector , financial counselor , patient registration , charity , payment plan , billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , patient , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies #LI-HRCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.