Our client is one of the largest and most respected healthcare systems in the country. With hundreds of locations in the Chicagoland area and over 7,000 employees, they have received numerous awards for the quality of care they provide for their patients. Due to their expansive growth, they have an immediate need for talented Patient Access Representatives.
The Patient Access Representative will be responsible for providing a first-class experience for patients that call the facility with inquiries, appointments, or consultations. Additional tasks for the Patient Access Representative will include assisting patients with promptness, accuracy, and an overall personal touch.
Patient Access Representative Responsibilities:
- Handle high volume of inbound phone calls from patients
- Screen patients, handling sensitive medical information
- Perform medical necessity checks and secure patient financial accounts
- Update patient demographics and insurance information
- Adhere to HIPAA
Patient Access Representative Requirements:
- GED or high school diploma required; college degree preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in healthcare administration
- 1 year of high-volume call center experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in this Patient Access Representative position, please apply today!
Project Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: patient , access , rep , representative , phone , screen , healthcare , health , admin , administration , HIPAA , demographics , insurance , financial , data , appointment , consultation , service , medical , scheduler , verification , central , call , center , customer
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.