Are you fluent in Spanish and enjoy being in a hospital setting? Are you driven by helping others? If so then apply below!
Our client is looking to fill a Bilingual Patient Access Representative role in the Chicagoland area for a major well-known hospital. They are looking for someone to increase customer satisfaction and retention by providing members, customers, patients, and providers with accurate, consistent, timely, and meaningful information.
Patient Access Representative Duties and Functions:
- Answer calls and schedule appointments in a timely manner
- Respond with empathy to complaints and concerns from patients concerning health plan benefits, account status, payment history, and medical services.
- Verifies insurance eligibility prior to scheduling the appointment. Determine appropriate insured policy, group and billing addresses of primary, secondary, and tertiary insurances.
- Cancel and schedule appointments for families or refers caller to clinical triage nurse or division office for scheduling
Patient Access Representative Qualifications and Requirements
- Experience with Epic strongly preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish
- High school graduate or GED is required
- Hospital or physician office experience preferred; knowledge of EOB’s and ability to express them to patients
If you are qualified and interested in Patient Access Representative position, please apply today!
Recruiter, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords: bilingual , patient services , patient access , insurance verification , medical admin , patient registration , pre-access , hospital registration , epic, patient services , patient access , insurance verification , medical admin , patient registration , pre-access , hospital registration , medical scheduler , hospital check-in, patient support, patient representative, pre-authorization , registrar , EMR , EHR ,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.