LaSalle Network has partnered with a Chicago-based luxury travel company to hire a skilled and experienced Passenger Service Representative to support their growth. This role will be responsible for handling passenger travel, including booking, rebooking and canceling travel.
Passenger Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Provide a positive and proactive customer service experience when assisting passengers with their trip
- Ability to manage high-volume calls; assist travelers with itineraries, inquiries, bookings, etc. within 24 hours of initial contact
- Manage dynamic timelines
- Build positive relationships with passengers/associations to enhance the image and perception of the company
- Work in a booking software program and stay up to date on assignments
- Collaborate with other Passenger Service Representatives to facilitate a positive experience for customers
- Assist Junior Passenger Service Representatives with audits
Passenger Service Representative Requirements:
- 3+ years of international event/travel planning, destination management experience, cruise/hotel customer service or tour management experience is strongly preferred
- 1-2 years of call center or high-volume customer service experience preferred
- Luxury hotel or cruise ship knowledge a plus
- General understanding of major international airports and cruise ports around the world
- General understanding of cruising, itineraries and how to navigate international travel is a must
- Ability to read flight manifests and build master travel reports such as flight manifests, cruise and hotel reports
- General understanding of University Alumni Associations
- Experience with CRM (HubSpot) a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to represent the company effectively in a variety of situations
- Must be available to answer calls M-F from 9AM-5:00PM CST; overtime may be granted for high-volume times
- Ability to multi-task and respond to emails and phone calls within a 24-hour window
- Well organized individual that is deadline oriented and able to make decisions in a fast-paced work environment
- Team player, who is also able to work well independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent computer skills including and with an emphasis on Excel, Word and Outlook
This company offers a robust benefits package, including medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance and retirement plans.
If you are interested, apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: passenger service representative , passenger advocate , travel planning , travel agent , customer service , travel #LI-OTOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.