LaSalle Network is working with a leading global digital media company to identify their next Senior Partner Manager. With over 1,000 clients and partners in over 100 countries, they are adding partner managers to their team to grow and manage their affiliate merchant partnerships. In this role, you will have the option to work in either Austin, Texas or New York, New York, which is also the corporate headquarters.
Senior Partner Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage existing and new partnerships in the credit card vertical
- Negotiate higher CPAs, commission rates, and flat fee advertising dollars
- Prospect new business through research of companies and products
- Manage all aspects of partner communications
Senior Partner Manager Requirements:
- At least a 3-year track record of managing high volume accounts in sales, partner management, and/or business development
- Ability to analyze and interpret partner performance data
- Knowledge of paid search and affiliate marketing channels
- Experience in the credit card vertical is a huge plus
If you are interested in the Senior Partner Manager position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: marketing , affiliate marketing , sales , account management , business development representative , financial services , customer service , partnership
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.