LaSalle Network is partnering with a fast-growing public accounting firm that is looking for a Part-Time Tax Accountant. This organization is looking for someone who is motivated and eager to grow their career alongside the company’s growth with the opportunity to move up within the organization quickly. This individual will work an average of 20-25 hours a week and have the chance to work remotely.
The Part-Time Tax Accountant is a foot-in-the-door opportunity where you will have direct access to management in order to further develop and grow. The qualified Part-Time Tax Accountant will have a degree in accounting, strong Microsoft Excel skills, and experience working in a small to mid size public accounting firm.
Part-Time Tax Accountant Responsibilities:
- Perform account analysis and reconciliation
- Maintain general ledger accounts
- Prepare monthly reports for accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, etc.
- Post journal entries to general ledger
- Assist with month-end close
- Assist with quarterly and annual financial reporting
- Financial statement preparation
Part-Time Tax Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
- 1+ years of experience working in a public accounting firm
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPS)
- Background in tax is preferred
- Professional communication
If you are interested in this Part-Time Tax Accountant opportunity, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: staff , staff accountant , accountant , month end , month-end , monthly close , tax, entry , entry-level , entry level, financial statement , financial statement preparation , gaap , bill , billing , journal entry , journal entries , general ledger , ledger , financial analysis , account reconciliation , bank reconciliation , reconciliation , accounting , gl , 1099, small business, returns, tax, individual, partnership, growth, part-time, part time, remote, work from home
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.