Our client in the higher education industry is searching for a Part-Time Recruiter.
The Part-Time Recruiter will be responsible for identifying and screening potential candidates for all corporate divisions except sales and account managers.
Part-Time Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Source and recruit qualified candidates for opportunities within various lines of business at all levels
- Generate a pipeline for current and future employment opportunities
- Utilize various sourcing platforms including LinkedIn and CareerBuilder
- Collaborate with internal hiring managers to implement and execute recruiting strategies
Part-Time Recruiter Requirements:
- 1-3 years of full cycle corporate recruiting experience
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Excel
- Experience working with social networking tools and applicant tracking systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
If you are interested in the Part-Time Recruiter role and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: recruiter, sourcer
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.