Our client in the Northern Suburbs is looking for a Part-time Patient Service Representative who is dynamic, fast paced, and will be the first point of contact for the patients. This position will register patients and be apart of the pre-collections aspect of the revenue cycle of healthcare.
PART TIME – 20-30 HOURS PER WEEK
Patient Services Representative Responsibilities
- Greeting and registering patients in a timely manner.
- Entering in accurate information that is accordance with company procedures.
- Verify patient insurance, check-out patients after appointments.
- Scheduling any follow-up appointments or testing.
- Collecting patient co-pays, account balances, and/or referrals per company procedures.
- Tracking all patient encounter forms from the generation of the form all the way through the acceptable submission to HCCI billing department.
- Answering and monitoring all incoming and outcoming calls.
Patient Services Representative Requirements
- Candidates must have High School diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates must have at least 1 year of previous healthcare experience.
- Candidates must feel comfortable handling 30-35 calls per day.
- Candidates must have excellent customer service skills, proven organizational skills, and positive attitude.
If you are qualified and interested in Patient Service Representative position, please apply today!
Project Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords: patient services , patient access , insurance verification , medical admin , patient registration , pre-access , hospital registration
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v. LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.