Our client, one of the largest and most respected healthcare systems in the country, has an immediate need for talented Part-Time Patient Access Representatives due to their expansive growth. They have hundreds of locations in the Chicagoland area, over 7,000 employees, and have received numerous awards for the quality of care they provide for their patients.
Part-Time Patient Access Representatives will be responsible for providing a first-class experience for patients that call the facility with inquiries, appointments, or consultations. Additional tasks include assisting patients with promptness, accuracy, and an overall personal touch.
Part-Time Patient Access Representative Responsibilities:
- Handle high volume of inbound phone calls from patients
- Screen patients, handle sensitive medical information
- Perform medical necessity checks and secure patients financial accounts
- Update patient demographics and insurance information
- Adhere to HIPAA
Part-Time Patient Access Representative Requirements:
- GED or high school diploma required; college degree preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in healthcare administration
- 1-year high-volume call center experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in this Part-Time Patient Access Representative position, please apply today!
Project Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: patient access , patient service , schedule appointments , demographic , insurance verification , call center , inbound
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.