LaSalle Network has partnered with a non-profit organization downtown Chicago who is looking for a motivated Part-Time Human Resources Manager to join their team! The Part-Time Human Resources Manager will be a point of contact and resource for all employees and help to establish best practices within HR.
The Part-Time Human Resources Manager will support the corporate office as an internal subject matter expert for human resources. This person will specifically focus in compliance, employee relations, benefits administration, recruiting, training and administrative support. The ideal Part-Time Human Resources Manager candidate would be someone who can build strong relationships with a variety of employees to engage and build the company culture
Part-Time Human Resources Manager Responsibilities:
- Building all processes and procedures within human resources for the organization, including writing an employee handbook, establishing career paths, and creating a streamline recruiting process
- Assist with employee relations needs including day to day issues, as well as more complex issues including investigations
- Support the company’s mission, vision, and values in daily activities and the creation of strategic goals
- Assist with and deliver various presentations for employees and managers
Part-Time Human Resources Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years of human resources generalist experience
- Specific knowledge of several human resources processes and practices
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; superb organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills and mentality
This Part-Time Human Resources Manager position will provide a competitive compensation, which will depend on experience and salary history. If you are interested in this position and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager, Human Resources Search
Keywords and Related Terms: HR Generalist , generalist , Human Resources Generalist , HR , Human Resources , onboarding , PHR , employee relations, specialist generalist , hr generalist , employee relations , status changes , clerical , exit interviews , interviews , interview , oracle , hris , talent , hr , human resources , internal customer , benefits , terminations , investigations , claims , unemployment , policies , procedures , OD , organizational design , performance management , compensation , SHRM , PHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served thousands of clients and placed thousands of candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.