LaSalle Network is searching for a Part-Time Human Resources Assistant for a leader in the construction manufacturing industry in North America. In this Part-Time Human Resources Assistant position, you will directly support the head of the human resources department. If you are looking to get your foot in the door and gain experience in human resources, this could be a great fit!
Part-Time Human Resources Assistant Responsibilities:
- Clean and update data within the system
- Work within Excel to run reports
- Communicate internally with the benefits team to assist with documenting processes
- Confirm onboarding documents with new hires
- Additional ad hoc administrative tasks supporting the HR Manager
Part-Time Human Resource Assistant Requirements:
- Able to commute to the Rosemont area twice a week
- Ability to commit to a part-time schedule (20-25 hours/week) for a significant period of time
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and excellent typing skills
- Detail oriented and able to work independently
- Professional presentation and superior verbal and written communication skills
- you are looking for a part-time position, this Part-Time Human Resources Assistant position could be your opportunity to grow your human resources career and get hands on experience working directly for a human resources manager.
Project Manager, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: part-time , part time , administrative , admin , administrative assistant , admin assistant , data entry , clerical , human resources , HR #LI-CTOFFC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.