Our client, a growing company with a global presence in Downtown Chicago, is seeking a Part-Time HR Generalist to support their HR team on a variety of internal projects. If you’re looking for an experience to expand your HR skill set while closely collaborating with a variety of HR leaders, then this position is perfect for you!
Part-Time HR Generalist Responsibilities:
- Develop and establish relationships with internal employees, while also communicating consistently with HR leaders in offices across the US
- Serve as the face of HR and point of contact to employees with questions or HR inquiries
- Explain benefits programs and assist in FMLA administration
- Assist and help with any to all HR administrative duties
- Work closely with HR Analysts throughout an implementation process
- Additional projects as decided by the HR Director
Part-Time HR Generalist Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an HR Generalist position
- Experience collaborating with HR leaders across the organizaton
- Experience working within HRIS systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be a self-starter
If you are interested in this Part-Time HR Generalist position and qualify per the requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: HR Generalist , generalist , Human Resources Generalist , HR , Human Resources , bilingual , Spanish , fluent
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served thousands of clients and placed thousands of candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.