Our client in the not-for-profit healthcare industry is searching for a Part-Time Human Resources Coordinator for their downtown Chicago office. This recognized organization works to improve healthcare by assessing and advancing the education of resident physicians through accreditation
The Part-Time Human Resources Coordinator will be primarily responsible for processing payroll but will also be involved in day-to-day HR duties such as recruiting, on-boarding, and benefits.
Part-Time Human Resources Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Work directly with and report to Human Resources Manager regarding all necessary work
- Process company-wide payroll
- Assist in full-cycle recruiting process including screening, interviewing, conducting references and on-boarding
- Maintain department calendar by scheduling and confirming meetings
- Create and maintain all employee files and ensure their confidentiality
Part-Time Human Resources Coordinator Requirements:
- 2 years of related HR experience – payroll is a plus
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree
If you are interested in the Part-Time Human Resources Coordinator and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: coordinator, payroll, human resources
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.