LaSalle Network is partnering with a engineering firm seeking tech-savvy, organized individuals for a Part-Time Executive Assistant role! The Part-Time Executive Assistant will assist the executive team with a variety of functions. Our client is a quickly growing consulting firm with a friendly, open atmosphere. They are looking for similar individuals to continue keeping their office warm and welcoming!
The ideal candidate will be driven and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities. This is a great opportunity for any administrative professional looking for a stable part-time opportunity in a close-knit work environment!
Part-Time Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Coordinate logistics for meetings
- Use written communication and research skills to compose correspondence
- Create, review and summarize reports
- Oversee daily operations and logistics of various major projects
- Coordinate, oversee and execute long-term projects in a timely fashion
Part-Time Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with dictation and formatting of dictated documents
- At least 3-5 years of prior administrative/clerical experience in an office environment
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and excellent typing skills
- Ability to commit to a part-time schedule (20-30 hours/week) for a significant period of time
- Professional presentation and superior verbal and written communication skills
This Part-Time Executive Assistant position is a great opportunity to continue building experience in a fast-paced, high level support role, while maintaining the convenience of a flexible part-time schedule.
If you are interested in being considered for this Part-Time Executive Assistant role, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: part-time , part time , administrative , admin , administrative assistant , admin assistant , data entry , clerical , project coordinator , receptionist , office manager , executive assistant
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in marketing, administrative, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.