LaSalle Network is currently hiring Part-Time Customer Service Representatives for an ecommerce company located near Woodridge, IL. The Part-Time Customer Service Representative role is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and sharp individual looking to work in an office environment and have the flexibility of part-time hours.
Part-Time Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Able to work with customers in a fast-paced, result-oriented fashion; adaptable and flexible
- Handle high volume of inbound calls to assist customers with product inquires and customer orders
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with other members of the call center service team as well as key inter-departmental contacts
- Meet and exceed the goals and objectives of the department
Part- Time Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- At least six months of customer service experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently and contribute to the overall success of the team
- Work 15-30 hours a week; morning and evening shifts available
This position is excellent for anyone that is looking for customer service role with an established company that continues to grow. If you are interested in this Part-Time Customer Service Representative opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service , seasonal , CSR , call center , part-time , part time #LI-OTOSC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.