LaSalle Network is currently hiring a Part-Time Seasonal Call Center Representative for a consumer product company located in Bolingbrook. The Part-Time Customer Service Representative role is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and sharp individual looking for an established company to gain great experience.
Part-Time Call Center Representative Responsibilities:
- Ability to work with customers in a fast-paced, result-oriented fashion; adaptable and flexible
- Handle high volume of inbound calls to assist customers with product inquires and customer orders
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with other members of the call center service team as well as key inter-departmental contacts
- Meet and exceed the goals and objectives of the department
Part- Time Call Center Representative Requirements:
- Minimum of one year of customer service experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to thrive in a critical thinking environment
- Ability to work well independently and contribute to the overall success of the team
- Work 15-30 hours a week
This position is a fantastic opportunity for anyone that is looking for customer service role with an established company that continues to grow. If you are interested in this Part-Time Call Center Representative opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service , seasonal , CSR , call center
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.