Our client, a furniture manufacturing company located in the northwest suburbs of Chicago, is seeking a Part Time Buyer/Planner working 30 hours a week to help continue their strong pattern of growth. The Part Time Buyer/Planner offers great opportunity for advancement and will be responsible for overseeing ordering raw materials and accounting for production goals.
Part Time Buyer/Planner Responsibilities:
- Order raw materials from various vendors and maintain those relationships
- Set up and maintain supplier/product data
- Manage purchase orders
- Maintain inventory levels and forecast for future needs
- Handle production schedule
Part Time Buyer/Planner Requirements:
- 3+ years of previous procurement experience within a manufacturing industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Manufacturing industry experience a plus
- Proficiency within Excel (pivot tables and VLOOKUPs)
- Oracle experience is a plus
If you are interested in this Part Time Buyer/Planner opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today.
Senior Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: inventory , production , procurement, raw materials, scheduling, supply chain planner , Business , supply , pivot tables , Excel , vlookups , SAP , consumer products
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.