LaSalle Network is partnering with a client in the healthcare space that looking for a Part-Time Bookkeeper to join its team. This position will be reporting to the Accounting Manager and working on a specialized team focused on processing financial transactions and payroll.
If you are looking for a Part-Time Bookkeeper role that will offer you both internal growth potential, as well as professional development within a stable, growing company, this Part-Time Bookkeeper position could be for you!
Part-Time Bookkeeper Responsibilities:
- Review, approve, and process invoices
- Process payroll for 100+ employees
- Accounts receivable and general ledger support
- Mange bank reconciliations/credit card reconciliations
- Reconcile vendor statements, and research discrepancies
- Process employee expense reports
Part-Time Bookkeeper Requirements:
- High level proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUPS)
- Associate degree or above in accounting, finance, or business is a plus
- 1+ years using QuickBooks or an ERP system experience is required
- High attention to detail
- Hands on payroll experience in a plus
- Effective written and verbal communication
This position is attracting top talent and will move quickly. If you are looking to further your career as a Part-Time Bookkeeper and want to work on a talented team at a growing company, please apply today!
Project Manager- Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , Excel , MS Office , VLOOKUP , Pivot Tables , Quickbooks , ERP , clerk , bookkeeper , accountant , ap , accounts payable , accounts receivable , payroll
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.