LaSalle Network is seeking tech-savvy, organized individuals for a variety of Part-Time Administrative Positions!
We are currently seeking talented administrative professionals for several Part-Time Administrative positions across a variety of industries. This is an energetic company with a work hard/play hard environment. Our clients are looking for candidates who are fast learners, eager, and ready to start a new position immediately.
Part-Time Administrative Positions Currently Available:
- Administrative Assistant - Support several directors and committee members of a national non-profit organization
- Sales Support Specialist - Responsible for database management and assisting with data entry
- Receptionist / Office Assistant - Answer phones, greet guests, and manage special projects.
- Project Coordinator -Schedule conference calls, coordinate meetings, and distribute correspondence
Part-Time Administrative Requirements:
- At least one year of prior administrative/clerical experience in an office environment (can include internships or work-study positions while in school)
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and excellent typing skills
- Ability to commit to a part-time schedule (20-30 hours/week) for a significant period of time
- Professional presentation and superior verbal and written communication skills
These Part-Time Administrative Positions are an excellent opportunity for anyone seeking the convenience of a 20-30 hour/week schedule.
If you are interested in being considered for Part-Time Administrative Positions with LaSalle Network’s many clients, please apply today!
Project Manager, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms:
part-time , administrative , admin , sales , receptionist #LI-CTOFFC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.