A global private equity firm is seeking a tech-savvy, organized individual to join their organization as a Part-Time Administrative Assistant! This organization is known for their growth year-over-year, and for their award-winning company culture.
This role is one of the most critical positions at this organization, being the face of the company, and it is the ideal opportunity for an experienced administrative professional seeking a role with substantial responsibility. This Part-Time Administrative Assistant role is an excellent opportunity for anyone seeking a fast-paced role with tremendous variety in daily tasks.
Part-Time Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Act as a liaison to the office employees and clientele
- Draft and edit correspondence, presentations and material on a daily basis
- Answer phones, greet guests, and reserve conference rooms
- Adequately receive instructions and be able to execute those deliverables and retain information
- Plan corporate meetings and events; make catering arrangements, research and book venues, and manage budgets
- Process and manage expense reports
- Demonstrate sound judgement when prioritizing competing demands
- Maintain confidential information with the utmost discretion
Part-Time Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least one year of prior administrative/clerical experience in an office environment (can include internships or work-study positions while in school)
- Critical thinking skills
- Strong technology and computer skills
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and excellent typing skills
- Ability to commit to a part-time schedule (20-30 hours/week)
- Professional presentation and superior verbal and written communication skills
This Part-Time Administrative Assistant role is an excellent opportunity for anyone seeking the convenience of a 20-30 hour/week schedule. We have had success placing actors, back-to-work parents, college students, and many other types of individuals in these part-time roles.
If you are interested in being considered for this Part-Time Administrative Assistant role with one LaSalle Network’s clients, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: part-time , part time , administrative , admin , administrative assistant , admin assistant , data entry , clerical , project coordinator , receptionist , office manager , executive assistant , office manager , office coordinator , receptionist
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.