A well-known nonprofit organization located on the north side Chicago is in search of a Part-Time Administrative Assistant! This organization is dedicated to funding research to tackle the most pressing challenges, providing programs and resources throughout the city.
Part-Time Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Answer calls and be the first point of contact for the office
- Enter information into internal database systems
- Organize and sort documents
- Assist with maintaining the office area
- Additional ad hoc administrative tasks
Part-Time Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degrees preferred
- 1+ year of prior administrative experience ideally in a nonprofit or association
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to commit to a part-time schedule (20-30 hours/week) for a significant period of time
- Professional presentation and superior verbal and written communication skills
The Part-Time Administrative Assistant is an excellent opportunity for anyone seeking the convenience of a 20-30 hour/week schedule.
If you are interested in being considered for Part-Time Administrative Assistant with LaSalle Network’s client, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager, Office Services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national