LaSalle Network is partnering with an industrial organization in Itasca, IL who is seeking a Part-Time Office Assistant. The model candidate is detail-oriented with a proven ability to handle a fast-paced workload and deliver a superior level of customer service. This position has a compensation range of $17-$20/hour, depending on experience.
Part-Time Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Answer the phone and direct calls to appropriate team members
- Order office supplies and oversee the maintenance of office space
- Distribute mail and packages
- Handle sensitive documents with a high level of confidentiality
- Maintain inventory of office supplies
- Maintain office so it is clean and welcoming
- Schedule conference rooms/travel/interviews as needed
Part-Time Office Assistant Requirements:
- One year of recent receptionist experience required
- Must be available to work 20-25 hours per week
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and strong computer skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Organization skills and ability to prioritize and initiative to accommodate workflow
If you have an interest in building your office experience and are in search of a flexible part-time schedule, we want to hear from you. Please apply for this Part-Time Office Assistant opportunity today!
Keywords and Related Terms: office assistant , reception , administrative assistant , coordinator , administrative support , office services , office coordinator , receptionist , front desk , clerical #LI-STOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.