LaSalle Network has partnered with an organization in downtown Nashville that is seeking a Part Time Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team! Our client is a well-respected and stable organization and is currently hiring due to their recent growth. If you are looking to further develop your expertise in the accounts payable space and join a supportive, team-oriented organization, this is the role for you!
Part Time Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process vendor invoices in a timely manner
- Review, verify and set up invoices for payment
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Assist accounting team with the preparation of monthly and quarterly reports
- Resolve payment issues and invoice discrepancies
- Support the month end close process
Part Time Accounts Payable Specialist Requirements:
- 6+ months of experience in a general accounting or accounts payable position
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and ability to navigate large sets of data
If you are interested in the Part Time Accounts Payable Specialist opportunity and meet the requirements above, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: part time , accounts payable , AP , accounts payable specialist , AP specialist , check runs , ACH , invoices , month end close , expense reports , vendors , ap processing , ap cle #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.