We are partnering with a full-service advertising agency that thrives on creativity, collaboration and innovation. We are seeking a talented Paid Media Manager social, to join their dynamic team and help deliver outstanding digital marketing solutions to their clients.
This is a contract to hire opportunity and would be hybrid! If outside of Illinois, opportunity for remote.
Paid Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Create and execute paid search and social advertising strategies aligned with client goals
- Manage and optimize paid search and social campaigns across various platforms, including Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn and others
- Conduct in-depth keyword research and analysis to identify opportunities for campaign improvement
- Generate regular reports, analyze performance data and provide actionable insights to clients
- Conduct A/B tests to refine ad creative, landing pages, and campaign elements
Paid Media Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or a related field
- Proven experience in paid search and paid social advertising
- Proficiency with Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager and other advertising platforms
- Additional platforms such as Freewheel (formerly Strata), MRI/Telmar, Kantar, Flashtalking are a plus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions
Apply today if you have an interest!
Sr. Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national