LaSalle Network has partnered with a two-time Inc 500, award-winning CPG company to identify a Paid Media Manager.
As a Paid Media Manager, you will help build their brand, while helping to craft big picture strategy. This role, open due to growth, is a direct hire position with a comprehensive compensation package, a flexible remote work environment and an opportunity for upward mobility!
The Paid Media Manager will be responsible for partnering with third party agencies in creating advertising campaign strategy across affiliate, display, TV, CTV, OLV and paid social channels. Our client is looking for a motivated digital marketer who wants to level up their skills and grow their career as a Paid Media Manager.
Paid Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead paid media and advertising campaign strategy and setup
- Manage third party agencies in creating brand paid media campaigns across affiliate, display, TV, CTV, OLV and paid social channels
- Report and present on monthly performance and KPI's
Paid Media Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of hands-on paid media planning, executing and reporting experience
- Experience with some or all of the following: Programmatic Advertising, Paid Search/PPC/SEM, Paid Social, Display and/or Affiliate Marketing
- Experience reporting on campaign performance
- Fluency with Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Experience marketing with a B2C company, preferably in the consumer goods space
This is an ideal opportunity for anyone looking to ignite a career with a respected company. You will have access to hands-on learning with well-established individuals in the industry. If you are interested in this Paid Media Manager position, please apply today!
Associate Principal, Marketing Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: PPC , paid media , SEM , SEO , advertising campaign , account manager , display , media , affiliate , programmatic , paid social , TV CTV , OLC #LI-CTMKDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.