Our client, an industry-leading retail company, is seeking a Packaging Sustainability Manager on the southwest side of Chicago. This global company is continuously expanding and is focused on incorporating advanced environmental sustainability strategies and new packaging initiatives to achieve a top level of corporate responsibility.
The Packaging Sustainability Manager will be responsible for new packaging implementation, strategy design, and waste reduction. This Packaging Sustainability Manager role will also include continuous improvement projects in supplier relations and the direct management of multiple employees.
Packaging Sustainability Manager Responsibilities:
- Build and implement a packaging strategy focused in recyclable and compostable materials
- Reduce total packaging used as well as overall waste
- Foster collaborative supplier relationships while communicating updated packaging requirements
- Act as the SME for all packaging needs
- Manage multiple direct reports to execute on packaging goals
Packaging Sustainability Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years experience in packaging
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Management experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written, with a clear passion for sustainability
If you are interested in this Packaging Sustainability Manager opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: logistics , manufacturing , global , engineering , business , supply chain , negotiate , client , long-term , planning , transportation , team , management , innovation , OSHA , EPA , DEQ
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.