Our client, an innovative leader in the packaging industry located in the near northwest suburbs of Chicago, is looking for a Packaging Procurement Manager to join their team on a temp-to-perm basis to help continue their pattern of growth. The Packaging Procurement Manager will be responsible for overseeing a team of procurement analysts specializing in packaging buying.
Packaging Procurement Manager Responsibilities:
- Onboard and manage supplier activities using SAP and advanced Excel
- Coordinate with vendors on project timelines and maintain relationships
- Oversee a team of category analysts responsible for purchasing packaging materials
- Analyze spend and supplier data to identify positive/negative trends in the market
- Act as an internal liaison between Sales, Accounting, and Procurement teams
Packaging Procurement Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree and at least five years of purchasing experience specializing in packaging
- Management experience strongly preferred
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and VLOOKUPs
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and written/verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to work effectively as part of a team on multiple projects
If you are interested in this Packaging Procurement Manager opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Team Lead, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: project management, supply chain, delivery, tracking, inventory, Business, Economics, business, international, global, pivot tables, Excel, VLOOKUP's, SAP, data mining, Salesforce, sourcing, procurement, supplier.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.