Our client, a leading food company located in the northwest suburbs of Chicago, is looking to hire a Packaging Buyer for their HQ location.
This fast-growing company is looking for a driven, quick learner to implement processes and procedures for their buying strategy and to eventually take over as leader of the sourcing team. If you are an experience Packaging Buyer, please apply here.
Packaging Buyer Responsibilities:
- Develop commodity strategies and manage and support contracts with suppliers
- Act as the subject matter expert in regard to the inventory being ordered
- Identify opportunities with suppliers to help reduce cost for our client
- Manage portfolio strategy and ensure projects are executed on time and aligned with internal stakeholders
- Ensure prompt delivery of requested raw material
Packaging Buyer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree; focus in supply chain management preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in procurement and planning with longevity and progression
- 5+ years of packaging procurement experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in the Packaging Buyer position and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: procurement , supply chain , buyer , senior , food , distribution , supply , production , manufacturing , CPG , beverage , sourcing , negotiation , source , vendor , vendors , RFP , RFQ , Buy , purchase , purchasing , purchasing manager , procurement manager , sourcing manager , packaging , corrugate , resin , plastic , bags , films , resins #LI-CTSUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.