Are you a night owl? Are you looking for an exciting new environment? Do you have experience working in general office support? If you answered yes to all of these questions you could be a great fit for an Overnight General Office Clerk role.
Our client, is an rapidly growing financial services firm and they are looking for an Overnight General Office Clerk to join their team. This role is located in the heart of downtown Chicago, accessible by public transportation from CTA and Metra. If you are looking for a role where you can kick start your career, please keep reading!
Overnight General Office Clerk Responsibilities:
- Assist with sorting mail, sending out mail and delivering packages throughout the office
- Utilize mailroom equipment to efficiently scan, copy, label and organize documents and files
- Track inventory and assist with ordering office supplies
- Provide assistance in office moves
- Maintain entire office space by ensuring compliance with safety and security requirements as specified by the policies and procedures of the institution
- Provide timely follow up to general maintenance requests
- Prepare and assist with food service set-up for all meetings and functions
- Partner with the janitorial staff to ensure all common areas, including break rooms, conference rooms and restrooms, are cleaned daily
Overnight General Office Clerk Requirements:
- Associates degree preferred
- Three to five years of experience in facilities or mailroom operations
- Prior experience or willingness to work 3rd shift overnight (10pm – 6am)
If interested in the Overnight General Office Clerk position, please apply with an updated copy of your resume today!
Associate Unit Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: facilities coordinator, facilities, mailroom coordinator, mailroom, mail clerk, mailroom assistant, operations coordinator, operations assistant, facilities assistant, mailroom coordinator, office services, office services coordinator, clerical, overnight, 3rd shift, third shift