Are you interested in working for a company that has continuous growth? A global logistics company is seeking an Overnight Dispatcher to join its team! As a company that offers several promotional opportunities, they are looking for high-energy, passionate, and self-driven teammates who are looking to advance and grow their career in our fast-paced industry. This company is located downtown Chicago and this role would be fully in the office.
As an Overnight Dispatcher, you will be responsible for maintaining and building upon existing carrier relationships and providing outstanding support to customers. In this fast-paced environment, you must be able to think on your feet while demonstrating leadership through innovative and creative problem-solving!
Overnight Dispatcher Responsibilities:
- Respond quickly and efficiently to supplier requests, routing inbound calls, and order entry as well as answer general process, order status, and tracking questions
- Update data in the internal systems and working in a fast-paced environment
- Dispatching drivers
- Analyze and remedy customer issues
Overnight Dispatcher Requirements:
- Able to work Monday-Friday 10pm-7am in office
- High school degree or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Excellent communication and a high attention to detail
- Proficiency with Excel, Microsoft Office, and Outlook
- Ability to type at 40 WPM
- Ideal candidate is a proactive, self-motivated, task-oriented individual who is able to work independently with minimal oversight
This is an excellent opportunity for any recent graduate or client services professional seeking to continue growing their career at a rapid pace with a global company.
If you are interested in this Overnight Dispatcher opportunity, please apply today!
Project Manager, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: customer , customer service , dispatch , dispatcher , logistics , call center , client services , client service , client , entry-level , overnight #LI-CTOFFC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.