LaSalle Network is seeking organized self-starters for an Overnight Data Entry Specialist opening for a large, growing organization downtown! This prestigious company is looking for detail-oriented individuals to bring onto their growing team.
We are looking for candidates who are comfortable working an overnight shift and have data entry experience. This role in the heart of Downtown Chicago, easily accessible by public transportation. If you are looking for an opportunity to expand your skill-set and be a part of a reputable company, please keep reading!
Overnight Data Entry Specialist Responsibilities:
- Input a high volume of data into their database
- Ability to work with multiple departments in order to improve processes and procedures
- Work within various systems at once in order to meet deadlines
- Analyze data in order to suggest new strategies to assist with the growth of the company
- Some ad hoc administrative projects as needed
Overnight Data Entry Specialist Requirements:
- High School Diploma required
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Minimum of one year of in a data entry or administrative capacity
- Knowledge of pivot tables and VLOOKUPs preferred, but not required
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Open availability regarding an overnight schedule
This Overnight Data Entry Specialist position will help you get your foot in the door to an organization where we have had success in the past! If you are interested being considered, please apply to this Overnight Data Entry Specialist role today!
Senior Project Manager, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: full-time, full time , entry level , entry-level , administrative , admin , administrative assistant , admin assistant , data entry , clerical , project coordinator , receptionist , office manager , seasonal , clerical , general office , overnight , third shift , advanced excel
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.