Do you have experience working in the customer service field? Are you looking for a laid back work environment where you can wear jeans to work? Are you looking for an overnight shift where you can have your mornings free?
Our client, is in the medial field and is looking for Overnight Client Services Representatives to join their team. We are looking for recent graduates that enjoy customer service and looking to help others in need. This role is on the northwest side of the city, by public transportation and in an up and coming area by some of the best new restaurants in the city! If you are looking for a role where you can kick start your career, please keep reading!
Overnight Client Services Representative Responsibilities:
- Ability to empathize with customers
- Inbound phone support to resolve customer requests
- Explain product and service information
- Process orders and track shipments
- Document information in the internal database
Overnight Client Services Representative Requirements:
- High School Diploma required
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of one year of customer service experience
- Phone support experience is a plus but not required
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Open availability regarding an overnight schedule
If interested, please take the time to apply with an updated copy of your resume today!
Keywords and Related Terms: call service, customer service , loan processor , data entry , communication , Microsoft Office, retail, inbound, outbound, metrics, goals, call center, collections, collector, first party, 1st party, 3rd party, third party, call center representative, customer service representative, loan, CSR, collect, skip trace, manager, team lead, key holder , loans , call center agent, call center representative, entry level, recent graduate, recent grad
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.