Our client, a leading global supply chain company, is currently looking for an Outside Sales Representative to oversee part of their growing Midwest territory. Our client is a leading independent cargo dynamics provider who has been specializing in imports, exports, domestic trucking, and enhanced logistic services for over 50 years! As an Outside Sales Representative,you will be responsible for fostering and expanding client relationships in Tennessee and Kentucky.
The Outside Sales Representative will aid in developing new relationships and growing an already active book of accounts. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to further their outside sales career with a well-established, family owned organization.
Outside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Obtain new clients in your designated territory
- Maintain existing accounts and up-sell import/export services
- Meet activity goals including sales calls, presentations, maintaining a pipeline and closing sales
- Update and maintain client information in the client database
- Ability to build knowledge on the full suite of products and services
Outside Sales Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of B2B outside sales experience
- “Hunter" mentality with a proven ability to meet and exceed goals
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Driven, motivated and results-oriented
- Ability to travel and work out of the office
- Will receive a company car after 90 days
Our client is looking for high energy go-getters to help grow and expand an established territory! If you are looking to make an impact at a successful company, apply to this Outside Sales Representative position today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.