LaSalle Network is partnered with a client in the northwest suburbs of Chicago, looking for an Order Processor to join the team. Our client is seeking an eager candidate that has in-depth knowledge of Salesforce and delivers top notch customer service. This position offers exposure to a global organization, the opportunity to join a growing team, utilize your existing skillset and grow professionally.
This role has a budgeted salary of $50-60K.
Order Processor Responsibilities:
- Accurately enter, proof and make all orders live
- Analyze customer’s requests and provide information
- Work with customers and sales representatives to offer alternatives to problem orders and delivery schedule
- Communicate with sales staff to verify all information is correct and clear up any missing information or inconsistencies on orders
- Provide daily report on customer call-backs with a goal of 24 hours on delivery and expedite information on domestic product and 48 hours on international product
- Assist with production forecasting, data entry and safety stock analysis
- Review and release orders
- Review monthly schedules for dollars and accuracy
Order Processor Requirements:
- 2+ years of previous customer service/order entry experience; experience in a manufacturing company preferred
- Strong computer skills including experience with Salesforce
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to exercise initiative and sound judgment in a variety of situations
- Effective listening, verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in learning more about the Order Processor, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: sales , inside , representative , telecommunications , EDI , order entry , order processing #LI-STOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.