Our client, a leader in the consumer products industry, is looking to hire an Order Management Specialist. This position provides a foot-in-the-door opportunity with a global company that has been a long-term player in the consumer goods industry.
Order Management Specialist Responsibilities:
- Negotiate vendor terms, prices, and schedules for customer orders
- Build project-specific quotes for clients and update clients on order status or any delays
- Implement and maintain pricing structure - assist in auditing existing prices and implementing new pricing
- Rebate handle all back-end responsibilities including marketing promotions or deductions
Order Management Specialist Requirements:
- 2+ year of order management experience
- Economics, finance, or business supply chain background preferred
- Must have experience utilizing an ERP system, such as SAP, JDE, Oracle, etc
If interested in this Order Management Specialist position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Recruiter, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: client , supply chain , deductions, customer , pricing , SAP , purchasing , agent , manufacturing , buyer , procurement #LI-SCPROJ
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.