Our client, a global renowned consumer goods company located in the Loop of Chicago, is looking for a project Order Management Analyst to help continue their pattern of growth. This project will last five months or longer and the Order Management Analyst will be responsible for streamlining customer data and driving process improvement.
Order Management Analyst Responsibilities:
- Run and analyze Customer Supply Chain reports
- Validate customer deductions and manage allocations
- Develop resolutions to any operational issues for customers
- Work cross functionally among teams
- Proactively make recommendations to enhance business processes and identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies for the clients
Order Management Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 4 years of analytical experience, within a Supply Chain setting
- EDI experience
- Proficiency with SAP, Tableau and Power BI is a plus!
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s, specifically in a supply chain management environment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to work effectively as part of a team on multiple projects
If you are interested in this Order Management Analyst opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Supply Chain Recruiter
Keywords and Related Terms: analyst , supply chain ,customer service , SAP , inventory, Business , Economics , business ,international, global, pivot tables , Excel , vlookups
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.