LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a manufacturing company that is seeking an Oracle EBS Business Analyst to join their team.
Oracle EBS Business Analyst Responsibilities include:
- Participates in workflow analysis in support of requirements definitions
- Assists in the creation and/or execution of test plans for new or changed applications
- Assists in the collection and consolidation of required information and data.
- Creates low complexity project plans with timelines, resolves problems, controls projects, and ensures deadlines and project budgets are met, when defined as project lead
- Coordinates IT/Business related activities during design, development and implementation including customer acceptance testing, customer training schedules, pilots and rollouts with development, technical, support, operation and business areas
Requirements for consideration include:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with Oracle AR, GL and OM
- Basic knowledge of systems development cycles, methodologies, and work flow diagramming
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Team Lead – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Business Analyst, Oracle EBS
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.